Where can I find information about the rules?
There is detailed information about the current rules on the OpenA11y Evaluation Library website.
Do you collect any user data when I use AInspector?
AInspector for Firefox does not collect or save any information on users, their browsing history or the websites they analyze for accessibility.
How do I report an issue or bug?
Please use the AInspector GitHub repository Issues feature. When you file an issue using this method, the AInspector developers are automatically notified.
Why only available for Firefox?
Firefox is the only major browser that supports the sidebar interface. When the sidebar is open the evaluation results are automatically updated as the user navigates a website or opens new tabs or windows. Having the report always visible and not interfering with the content window is not possible with other web browsers.
Where can I learn more about accessibility?
- W3C ARIA Authoring Practices.
- W3C Web Accessibility Tutorials.
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Techniques.
- W3C Accessible Rich Internet Application specification (ARIA).
- W3C ARIA in HTML specification.
- OpenA11y Evaluation Library Rules.
- WebAIM Resources.
- Illinois Information Accessibility Design and Policy professional certificate program.