AInspector is a project of the DRES Accessible IT Group.
- Nicholas Hoyt: User experience design and software development
- Jon Gunderson: Project management and software development
- Updated info icon and dialog labeling
- Added information icon activation animation
- Added information button to rule summary and element summary grids to provide documentation on the meaning of the symbols
- Updating labeling of views to improve orientation to information in each view
- Updated evaluation library to fix the ccr calculation bug for rgba values
- Updated CCR details to include computed hex colors for foreground and background
- Fixed bug rerunning evaluations
- Rerun evaluation is now initialized with delay option enabled
- Added home page link to manifest file
- Updated Summary tabpanel labeling to improve consistency (Rule Categories/WCAG Guidelines)
- Updated position and labeling of “Export Data” button
- Fixed bug in highlighting module that prevented some evaluations from being completed
- Provides a message in the title and location information for pages that do not allow evaluation
- Renamed extension from “AInspector WCAG” to “AInspector”, since most people just call it AInspector.
- Rewrote the entire code base to use web components for creating user interface controls.
- Removed ARIA Transitional ruleset from the options, since the reduced requirement are no relevant to modern web design. This change simplifies the user interface.
- Export evaluation result in either CSV or JSON file formats
- Added element results details view in Rule Result view to provide more information on a particular element result
- Removed the “Details/Action” tab from the element results view
- Enabled text in the selected rule or element information areas “selectable” for copying to the clipboard
- Added copy rule information button to copy information to the clipboard
- Added copy element information button to copy information to the clipboard
- Added user keyboard shortcuts for Back, View, Export, Rerun and Copy buttons, and the shortcuts are configurable by the user.
- Updated to A11y Evaluation Library 1.3 to support custom elements and provide additional element result information.
- Improved element highlight feature in rule result view
- Improved keyboard focus styling indicator to support high contrast modes
- The header section with the title, back and view buttons is now sticky, so always visible as browser height changes