AInspector is a project of the DRES Accessible IT Group.
- Nicholas Hoyt, User Interaction Design and software development
- Jon Gunderson, Project management and software developer
- Renamed extension from “AInspector WCAG” to “AInspector”, since most people just call it AInspector.
- Rewrote the entire code base to use web components for creating user interface controls.
- Removed ARIA Transitional ruleset from the options, since the reduced requirement are no relevant to modern web design. This change simplifies the user interface.
- Export evaluation result in either CSV or JSON file formats
- Added element results details view in Rule Result view to provide more information on a particular element result
- Removed the “Details/Action” tab from the element results view
- Enabled text in the selected rule or element information areas “selectable” for copying to the clipboard
- Added copy rule information button to copy information to the clipboard
- Added copy element information button to copy information to the clipboard
- Added user keyboard shortcuts for Back, View, Export, Rerun and Copy buttons, and the shortcuts are configurable by the user.
- Updated to A11y Evaluation Library 1.3 to support custom elements and provide additional element result information.
- Improved element highlight feature in rule result view
- Improved keyboard focus styling indicator to support high contrast modes
- The header section with the title, back and view buttons is now sticky, so always visible as browser height changes